Monday, September 17, 2018

Staying in Bed

UGH I don't wanna get up this morning! It's one of those lovely autumn days, the world is still somewhat dark and I'm all snuggly in my bed, and then the alarm goes off and it's like the rudest noise that you'll ever hear. I tried to turn it off, have half hour more sleep, but by that point I know I have to get up so that plays on my mind until the rude noise goes off again... Begrudgingly I force myself to get up and silently I curse HellBone for being able to stay there a while longer. My only solace will be in the kitchen, in the form of a nice hot cuppa tea and my cat! 
Rudh on the other hand, plans on spending a day lounging in bed. She doesn't have to do anything while I'm not logging in, and therefore she can spend the day in her brand new bed... 
It's a lovely new bed too, a gorgeous Unmade Bed with soft sheets and big squishy pillows - from the awesome mind behind Violetility, and available until October 8th at the RLD. She did manage to get up out of bed for a moment, to slip into a dress, something comfy mind you nothing too crazy. It's a pretty dress though from 1313 Mockingbird Lane - available at The Fantasy Collective - plain and simple with the gorgeous tied laces holding the sides together! 
Wish I could spend the day lounging in my bed, sometimes she's so lucky LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Venus in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Wendy Dress (Available until October 8th at The Fantasy Collective
Bed: Violetility - Unmade Bed (Available until October 8th at RLD
Plant: Schadenfreude - Monstera deliciosa in Medusa Planter 
Dogs: JIAN - Choco Lab Pupper Basket 
House: Scarlet Creative - Prairie Cottages 

No comments:

Post a Comment