Saturday, September 8, 2018

First Day Back at School...

It's September, which for me when I was growing up, always meant that I'd be expecting to go back to school. It's been a bit of an inspiration for getting back into the swing of things trying to get my blogging mojo working again. I've had a little school type pressure from a "mentor" too - he's not a blogger, or a photographer, but he's applying a lot of pressure and making me work to get things done... He's almost like one of these zombie teachers on my first day back at school... 
On her way to school, at the schools front gates, the bus was wrecked as it swerved to miss a student and hit the wall... Least it may have been a student, she was too busy texting as she rode in the bus, and when she got out well, there was a shock waiting for her... The faculty was all zombiefied!?! The doors for the bus had closed behind her, she was on her own... What would she do?! 
Besides look adorable... Doesn't her school uniform look gorgeous... It's a new release from PSYCHO.Byts called Naoko School, and it's a gacha with varying colours of uniforms, shoes, school bags and books... The Gacha can be found at The Chapter Four
How do I get into the school without the zombies and the blood on my clothing?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Daphne in Reds (Available until September 22nd at Uber
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: REBELLION - "SAVANT" SPECS 
Outfit, Bag & Books: PSYCHO.Byts - Naoko School Gacha Items (Available until September 30th at The Chapter Four
Socks & Shoes: N-Core - MaryJane (Available until September 30th at FaMESHed
Pose: Secret Poses - Valentina, Pose 1 
Bus: H&C Wheels - Scool Bus 
Zombies: Get Stuff - Zombies 

No comments:

Post a Comment