Saturday, September 15, 2018

Skater Girl

There has been a lot of those full of bullshit moments leaving very large cowpat turds all over my SL at the moment, and being honest it's a reason why I'm finding it so hard to find any kind of mojo when it comes to blogging... Yet sometimes, if I push myself then things do start to work... Slowly... 
Right now I want to try to act like a bit of a badass, but I'm feeling too shy to do that... Maybe later, so now I'm gonna be a cute "badass" hehe... 
When I was a teenager I was in the skate boarding crowd at school. I liked the guys in the group and though I couldn't board I was definitely one of those girls that hung around them! So this is a little bit of a tribute to the boys that I went to school with... 
It's a Fuckin Savage look, thanks to this River Tank and Pants outfit from epoch at the current round of Suicide Dollz - the outfit is available as separate pieces in a selection of colours just so you know... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: #Besom - Kandra in Reds #1
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: epoch - River Tank in Fuckin Savage (Available until September 21 at Suicide Dollz
Pants: epoch - River Pants in Gray (Available until September 21 at Suicide Dollz
Backdrop: [ isuka ] - Dogtown Backdrop 
Skateboard: Junk Food - Skateboard Gacha in Scary

No comments:

Post a Comment