Monday, July 1, 2024

A Pack of Tired

It's hard to believe that it is now July... WHERE HAS THE YEAR GONE ALREADY?! We've entered what we call the slippery slope to Christmas, the day after my Sister's Birthday has ALWAYS been the start of that... 
I don't really know how to feel about things, I'm worn out and cannot wait till I get to go home to the UK in August, but first I have to get through July and the time that my boss will be away and I have to take the lead... I'm already tired, how will I get through this... 

I'm doing everything that I can to help keep myself on track... I'm going through the motions... Working, cooking, laundry and keeping up with the chores I have to do. One thing that I do miss is being able to switch off and take my dog for a long walk... I miss her at moments when I don't expect it, and it seems to happen more when I'm tired and feeling drained... I feel like I keep seeing the ghost of my girl walking through the house. 
I needed to take my mind off it, and although I'm not ready to get a new dog in RL, I AM more than willing to adopt a pack's worth in SL... Today as I was out on an adventure, I met and brought home an adorable pack of Jack Russells - from Jian, who happens to be an exciting new sponsor for me YAY! 
As if I wasn't tired enough, now I have a pack of boystrous little scamps to look after... I'll be ok though, one day at a time whilst I remain pretty, scary and tired! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: [Yomi] - Nimu Hair
Eye Bags: Izzie's - Insomnia
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: Kibitz - Luniex's Choker in Silver
Jacket: Pseudo - Bradley Jacket Black
Chest Piercing: [G-SHOT] - VOXY ChestPiercing
Top: Violetility - Morta Tank (Available until July 11th at SABBATH)
Pants: STOP - Dou Pants in Tone 3
Pose: Fashiowl - So Lazy, Pose 11
Dogs: JIAN - Jack Russell Collection
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - STAIRCASE 

No comments:

Post a Comment