Thursday, July 11, 2024

There's Red in the Bamboo!

I love using my blogging as a means to explore things that I wouldn't normally play around with. My basic style in SL is often dark and grungy, lots of black and plenty of metal, but my blog is full of so many random looks and styles because I LOVE the chance to play and do things that are different... 
One style that I tend to avoid is anything Asian... Japanese, Korean and Chinese dress is very popular in Second Life, but I always feel like I'm getting it wrong and although I LOVE seeing avatars that pull off the style, I always feel like it doesn't look right on me... Very occasionally though, something happens with a dress or an accessory, and my random rambling heads into a new territory for me... 

I've been whisked away on a trip to the bamboo forests of China - which in this case is actually a backdrop from Amitie - where the lanterns light the path through the bamboo to the Red Panda grove... The adorable little Red Pandas - a collection from the amazing JIAN - scamper through the wood, climbing in the trees and causing large amounts of chaos.
It was suggested that I needed to make sure they would accept my visit, I had to dress in the gorgeous Keya Dress - from miss chelsea, available at The Fifty until July 20th - so that I resembled their normal keepers, and wear some cute Red Panda Ears on a headband - although these are part of a set from HAZEL and are actually ears lol -so that they would get close enough to take the bamboo from my hand!!! Aren't they cute?! 

What is she wearing;
Panda Ears: HAZEL - RED PANDA
Hair: TRUTH & Wasabi - Karma in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bamboo in Hand: Cubura - Oh, Hunny! Gacha Item in Bamboo (No Longer Available!)
Dress: miss chelsea - Keya Dress (Available until July 20th at The Fifty)
Pose: Secret Poses - Elani, Pose 3
Pandas: JIAN - Red Panda FATPACK
Standing Lanterns: Simply Shelby - Zen Garden Lanterns
Arches: Simply Shelby - Serenity Lantern Set
Backdrop: Amitie - Bamboo Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment