Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Prayers for a Dark Goddess

So tired after a difficult day at work today, being the boss has no perks other than you can decide if you go home earlier or not lol... I've been in charge ONE DAY and there was scheduling chaos, meaning I'm working 4 straight days now and three of those are LONG days... 
I don't know what will happen so I'm going to make a prayer to the gods and hope that the dark goddesses will allow things to go smoothly for once... 

I'm going to make a plea prayer and sacrifice to the dark goddesses within the Cementerio Demoniaco - a backdrop from The Bearded Guy - carving the sigils into the flesh to draw out the blood required using the Runic Sickle of the Midnight Order - which happens to be a release from Static at the Second Life Syndicate's Midnight Order this month. 
I hope that I drew it correctly and I'm not accidentally going to summon a chicken or something... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Element in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eye: Nylon Outfitters - Third Eye in Strange Colors
Collar: +WORN+ - Choke Me Out DIRTY
Fan: Random Matter - The Countess Hand Fan in Metals
Blade: Static - Runic Sickle (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Veils: CURELESS[+] - Silk Radiance Halo & CUREMORE - Voodoo Tribe Ngami Halo RARE
Top: everfaery - Chisa Tube Top in Latex/Leather Pack
Pose: [piXit] - Juicy Portraits, Pose F6R
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Cementerio Demoniaco Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment