Monday, July 22, 2024

Darkest of Three Ways

I do love times when I find myself getting inspired by the things going on around me. One of the biggest inspiratons that has been pulling onme latelyhappens to be the fact that when I'm not working on something blogging wise, or even knitting myself into a new blanket, I'm reading... I have always been a reader, but since the beginning of this year, I've been reading a heck of a lot more and I'm loving it. I've fallen into a world of smut with the occasional romantic sweetness, and maybe even the odd fairytale... 
The story that I've been reading this week happens to be a mixture of all of these things, and I decided to try my hand to see what can be made from my imaginings.. The story is "Her Soul to Take" by Harley Laroux...

This is the story of a girl moving back to her childhood home only to discover that she's become the obsession of a gorgeous demon, and the intended sacrifice to an old God. There's a level of scary, a level of tension and a level of darkness that make this book a great read. There's also a level of smut in it that meant there had to be a content warning which says the book shouldn't be used as a manual for BDSM practices... 
So when I was playing around with the look today it happened that not only was bad little Rudh on the hunt for a new toy to play with - capturing one in a zip up bodybag like the one from MDN at Midnight Order - it turned into her staking down a dark alley, dragging her toy to her demon dressed in the kinkiest of pink PVC outfits... There has never been a better time to STOP monogamy and have a three way... 

What is she wearing;
Pink Rudh:
Hair: Wasabi - Matcha K9 ED. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bodysuit with Leash: wraith - Zoey Suit (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Bag: DAE - EMO Bone Spider Bag (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Boots: CULT - Cove Fatpack
Pose: FOXCITY - Intoxistake, Pose 4m
Bag Rudh:
Hair: [monso] - Misaki Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bag: MDN - Bodybag Zip Up (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Pose: Secret Poses - Sunny, Pose 4M
Sign: [Krescendo] - Monogamy Sign in Red
Monster: Hogs & Carts - Wendigo
Backdrop: .PALETO.Backdrop - BEEY

No comments:

Post a Comment