Thursday, July 4, 2024

Jungle Fae

I know that it happens a lot, but sometimes when days off happen, I tend to find my brain slipping into a magical fantasy world inhabited by fae, mermaids and monsters. ALL OF WHICH look somewhat like me, but are like perfect magical little chunks of my mind... 
This time we find ourselves in the deepest of jungles - which happens to be a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis, where the light dances between the trees and the pollen dances in the breeze... This is where we find one of the illusive jungle fae, floral, bright and friends with the cute little beasts... 

Any time that I get to go Fae, I LOVE IT... I can't help but smile, it makes me a very happy girl to let the inner fae out to play... 
This jungle fae loves to play in the sunlight, dancing through the trees and enjoying the fun with her Lil Gacko friends - from MishMish - decked in vines and tropical flowers like the amazingly rare Midnight Hibiscus flowers - a stole from Static at Anthem... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Quills & Curiosities - Hellebore Horns
Hair: Wasabi - Mathilda Hair in Offbeat
Skin: Wyrd - Saga in Leaf (No Longer Available!)
Upper Necklace: katat0nik - Tropical Necklace in Red
Shawl: Static - Midnight Hibiscus in Orange (Available until July 27th at Anthem)
Long Necklace: Pucca Firecaster Creations - Jungle Necklace
Wings: Decoy (Now everfaery)- Blooming Fae Wings
Outfit: Decoy (Now everfaery) - Forest Fae HD in Green
Glitter: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Pets: MishMish - Lil Geckos
Pose: Fashiowl - Geek in the Pink, Pose 10 (Available until July 7th at MadPeas PlayXpo Event)
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Jungle [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment