Sunday, July 7, 2024

Dinner by the Pool

Today was supposed to be my first day of the weekend, and rather than having a lovely day off, Mother Nature had other ideas and I was left feeling yuck all day... 
I did, however, wake up feeling extremely hungry, and decided it would be a great idea to head out of my bed to find food... 

There's this fancy new restaurant that opened called the Indoor Pool Bar - which happens to be a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - and I've heard great things about the delicious things on offer, so I planned that would be the place I'd eat today... 
There is a lot of different things on offer to eat, but I decided to take on their Bacon Tower Burger - a Junk Food Saturday Sale release - although rather than fries I opted for a bag of Flooritos - also from Junk Food - with some spicy salsa... One thing aside from the food that you REALLY have to try at the bar is the amazing cocktails in the Mexican Tumblers - from Boutique #187, available until July 11th at N21 - they are tequila based and absolutely delicious... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Marina FLF Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Jovi Top
Shorts: miss chelsea - Jovi Shorts
Pose: Secret Poses - Elani, Pose 1
Drink: Boutique #187 - Mexican Tumbler (Available until July 11th at N21)
Burger: Junk Food - Bacon Burger Tower (Available this weekend for the Saturday Sale!)
Chips: Junk Food - Retro Flooritos in Nacho
Salsa & Chip: Junk Food - Spooky Nachos
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Indoor Pool Bar {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment