Monday, July 8, 2024

Reminders of Seductions Past

Seduction is a dangerous thing. Second Life is often portrayed in a bad light, due to the press it's received and the inclusion in shows that made it out to be ful of catfish, stalkers and murderers... I try to defend this social platform whenever I can, but more often than not it's better not to waste your breath... 
There is some truth to the sexual side of Second Life, and although it's not as it's often portrayed in the media, there is definitely a smuttier side to our online community, one that can be fun if you dive into your kinks deeply enough... 

Since I've been married to HellBone I've been a very good girl but before him, I was a bit of a bad girl... Maybe more than a bit... A lot might be closer to the mark... I loved nothing more than to tease, and I was good at it too. Second Life was the perfect place to do that, to live out those little fantasies and enjoy the company of some very like minded people... I let my mind wander and my fantasies sore, with human avies and demonic ones, with kinks that were mine and those of the others involved... It changed me, and marked me for life... 
I'm showing off today, dancing for the boys aiming to Seduce and Destroy - thanks to the backdrop from blaink - but while I dance I'm reminded of those memories that matter. The Fork Butt Demon - a new release from Tardfish, available until July 24th at LEVEL - stabbing me with his fork leaving lasting prickles on my skin, of thoughts that once were... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH & FAGA - Luscious in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Shorts: miss chelsea - Ravi Shorts (Available until July 30th at Anthem)
Demon: Tardfish - Fork Butt Demon in Berry (Available until July 24th at LEVEL)
Pose: Secret Poses - Jeane, Pose 1
Mesh people: Various available on Marketplace
Backdrop: blaink. - DaTeibol

No comments:

Post a Comment