Monday, July 15, 2024

Fun in the Sun Essentials!

I seem to start all of my posts lately in the same way... Today was my day off and I did this or that... Though once again, it's been my day off and I've been having a lovely lazy day minding my own business and doing some things that I needed to get done... 
I wanted to spend some time in the sun, it seems to be avoiding the Netherlands this year, and although I am not a summer girl sometimes we need the sun to get rid of that Winter S.A.D effect... The only problem is, I seem to be terrible at remembering one key thing... Sunscreen... 

I am a natural redhead in RL, not just the bottled fire engine red that Rudh wears, but that means that normally when the sun is able to get to my skin for any length of time I tend to go bright red and then back to white... 
Sunburn used to be a bane of my existence, now days I'm constantly carrying sunscreen with me, but back when I was a teen... I forgot and thought nothing of it... 
Today I've been planning a trip on a sailing boat from Santamaria Pier - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - I'm taking my little French Bulldogs - from Jian - with me and we are heading out on the open water... I've just got a quick stop to make at the "Fun in the Sun Essentials" Machine - a creation by MadPea, available until August 5th at equal10 - so that I can grab myself some new sun block and avoid getting any more sunburn - like the older but still awesome set, available from Izzie's... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Chili Hair in Offbeat (Available until August 8th at ACCESS)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Cream: Spookshow - Goth Block
Sunburn Body Layer: Izzie's - Body & Face Sunburn
Necklace: katat0nik - Motion Lotion Sunblock Necklace in Blue
Top: AsteroidBox - Elvie Top in GrayStripes
Bag: REIGN - BEACH BAG DOGGY SHADES Gacha Item in (SOLID) #12
Shoes: Tentacio - Vanesa Sandals & Flowers
Shorts: (fashionably dead) - Star Cutoffs in All Over Grey
Pose: -Extra- - Expecting, Pose 2
Dogs: JIAN - French Bulldogs
Machine: MadPea - Fun In the Sun Essentials Machine (Available until August 5th at Equal10)
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Santamaria Pier {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment