Saturday, December 23, 2023

Love and Hugs for Christmas

It's Christmas Eve-Eve... It's also the last time that I'm likely to be able to blog for the last few days as if I'm not working then I have Christmas stuff to get through. The monster-in-law is coming to spend the day, I will be cooking a HUGE turkey that we will spend the next few days devouring. I've spent the day wrapping and cleaning and making sure that my fur babies are behaving. I even had a few hours to finish decorating the home that I share with HellBone in SL... 

Would you believe it that I also was able to find the time to get myself all festively dressed up and snap a quick pic to give people a little hint at our homely mess... For Christmas this year rather than curling up in my Pyjamas to wait for Santa, this year I'm going to dress as an adorable little deer and dance with the reindeer in the snow... 
For now though I'd like to takea moment to send love and hugs to everyone for the festive holidays this year. If you are celebrating Christmas or not, if you are forced to be with people that bug you or with the ones that you love, or even hiding away on your own with a cup of tea and a good book, have yourself a very merry everything and a very happy always!!! 

What is she wearing;
Headband: tarte - Festive Reindeer Headband in Brown Multicolor
Hair: TRUTH & FAGA - Levitate in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Make-Up: KitCat - Deer Antlers and Makeup (BOM)
Earrings: STOIC - LUMINESCENCE EARRINGS
Choker: .PSYCHO:Byts - Bell Choker
Bell Necklace: Violetility - Bell Necklace
Lights: Junk Food - Christmas Bulb Necklace
Outfit: miss chelsea - Cady Romper
Pose & Prop: -Extra- - 2023 Holiday Hunt, Pose 2

No comments:

Post a Comment