Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Gifts Under the Christmas Tree

I have so much still to do, one of the biggest tasks that I stillhave to get done is the gift wrapping. I hate doing wrapping. I get gift wrap envy seeing people on social media that make perfect, beautiful gift wrappings. Mine always end up looking like they have been in a fight with a cellotape machine. 
There are lots of things to wrap and lots of things to package away, I have gifts for Mum and Dad, gifts for my sister and hubby, and plenty of gifts for the furbabies... The most important one of all, a special gift for Daddy... 


There is only ONE gift that should be the perfect present for a Daddy, and that is his favourite play thing, a babygirl in ribbons that keep her from escaping and some lights to make her glitter in the giftbox she's been all wrapped up - a gift box prop and pose from -Extra- - in under the Christmas tree... 
I hope that Daddy likes his gift, I bet he won't be able to wait until he can Unwrap Me - a gorgeous set from Lyrium - and I'm pretty sure the will love the ribbons just as much as the gift they are wrapping... 

What is she wearing;
Halo: tarte - Christmas Lights Crown in White
Hair: TRUTH & FAGA - Evocative in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar & Leash: Mug - Naughty or Nice Pt.2 Gacha Item in #18 Naughty Lights Leash Black
Ribbons: Lyrium - Unwrap me Ribbon Suit in Mini Pack 3
Socks & Garter: Mug - Bianca Socks in Red (Available until January 6th at Collabor88)
Pose & Box Prop: -Extra- - All Wrapped Up, Pose 3
Baubles: Moon.Phase - ChristmasClutter (Available until January 6th at Winter Spirit)
Present Sack: DaD - "Santa Claus sacks"
Other Presents: DaD - "Pile of Christmas presents"
Tree: Half-Deer - Christmas Tree II in Traditional 

No comments:

Post a Comment