Thursday, December 28, 2023

Building Men of Snow

Christmas is past now, and the new year is moving in extremely fast with 2023 soon to disappear and 2024 rolling in... It's been a busy few days since Christmas, I worked since the big day and now I'm actually on a week's vacation. I'm actually going to be able to relax at home ALL WEEK... It feels crazy and I cannot wait until things kick in and I actually start relaxing... 
What will I do? How can I waste my time? Reading, blogging, taking pictures, more reading... 

I think I'm going to try and enjoy more of the Wintery landscapes in Second Life, before everything starts getting all spring and into Valentines decorating way too quickly... 
I think I'm going to spend some time exploring, wearing snuggly warm clothing and even building a snowman or two... Once I've built one it will be easy enough to build more... Outside the Winter Manor - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - in the middle of a Snow Day - a collection that includes the Snow Man in the bobble hat from Dust Bunny - and then I decided to try making a snowman that was a little different. The way that I built him he ended up looking a little odd, much more like a Dick Snowman - created by Krescendo - least he looks like he's standing up straight... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Betty in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Scarf: Mug - Dita Scarf in Green
Dress: Normandy - Dorado.Dress MK2
Socks: REIGN - Winter Socks
Pose & Snowball Prop: Secret Poses - Snowball, Pose 1
Front Snowman: [Krescendo] - Dick Snowman
Back Snowman: dust bunny - Snow Day in Snowman
Snowflakes: Half-Deer - Floating Decor Snow
Bench: -Extra-  - Snowy Park Bench [Heavier Snow]
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Winter Manor {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment