Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Oopsie Daisie...

I went out to an appointment today, had to go to my monthly fat fighters class, and whilst we were out HellBone and I made a few stops to buy some Christmas gifts... When I got home, I made a rather shocking discovery... The postman had been, and perhaps I MAY have purchased too many things to gift to people... The doormat was buried under a mountain of boxes... 

Managed to persuade HellBone not to kill me as I told him it was Christmas presents. What I didn't really admit was that some of these were presents for the Cleaner, the Chef, the Dog Walker and the Washer Woman... All of which happen to be me!
I quickly had to move all of the delivery packages - which were sent over by Junk Food - out of his eyeline before he started opening things and discovering all the treats were for me... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Coco Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: everfaery - Sachi Jacket (Available until January 6th at Equal10)
Pose & Gift Props: FOXCITY. - Last Minute Bento Pose
Boxes: Junk Food - Delivery Packages
Lights: tarte - Holiday Lights Arch in Multicolour
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - The Coopers House {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment