Monday, December 11, 2023

Flakes at the Tree Farm

There are so many amazing things that should be like chores but are actually more like fun, festive tasks... Things that I can do to try and make myself a little happier and a lot more festive. I hate that I'm stuck at in the Netherlands away from my family, and that working in retail the public can be a bunch of dicks, I'm trying to get myself all festive and happy... One of the chores that I love most involves Christmas Trees, whether that's going to choose one or decorating one... Today it's the time to get my tree... 

At the tree farm - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - there are SO MANY different trees to choose from, they come in all shapes and sizes. Some are wide and full and green, others are smaller with darker needles but each one is beautiful in their own way and each will no-doubt find a home in someone's festive decorations... 
While HellBone was getting the tree I'd chosen all packed up, it started to snow... Flakes dancing on the breeze, causing me and the farmers dog to start frolicking through the snow... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Zima Hair in Offbeat (Available until December 31st at Anthem)
Ear Muffs: miss chelsea - Beki Set in EarMuffs (Available until December 31st at Anthem)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: miss chelsea - Beki Set in Gilet (Available until December 31st at Anthem)
Top: miss chelsea - Acia Set in Top
Skirt: miss chelsea - Acia Set in Skirt
Pose & Dog Props: Fashiowl - Santa bring my babies back, Pose 8
Snowflakes: Half-Deer - Floating Decor Snow
Tree Chair: Violation - Tannenbaum Bench
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Tree Farm {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment