Thursday, December 14, 2023

Tea and Blankets

It's not long now until Christmas and I'm stil finding it hard to get into the Christmas spirit. I've been trying to put decorations out in SL but RL I'm just no where near ready. I've got a tree, I've collected the decor and I'm just not in the right place to get myself Christmassing... I need to get through the next two days and then I plan on Christmassing my RL... For now I'm planning on doing nothing much, watching some TV under a blanket in a comfy pair of pyjamas with a cuppa tea... 

Tea is so important to me, when I was younger I never really drank it, but now that I'm older I love to get myself a cozy cuppa. One of my favourite people, a best friend of mine in both S and RL, sent me a HUGE bag of my favourite English tea brands. 
I love nothing more than getting home any time I have to go out in RL, and getting into a cosy pair of pyjamas - something like the Cady Onesie from miss chelsea at equal10 - and wrapping myself up in a soft cozy blanket - like the one from hive - so that I can bundle up warm... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Wild in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: :miss chelsea - Cady Onesie (Available until January 8th at equal10)
Blanket: hive - Bundle Up Blanket in Darks
Pose: -Extra- - Caffeinated Christmas, pose 1M
Cakes: Dahlia - Mini Advent Cakes (Available until January 6th in the MadPea Advent Calendar)
Small Tree: Pitaya - Boho Xmas Tree
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Noel Bedroom [Dark] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment