Monday, November 27, 2023

No Rest for the Wicked

It may be the start of another week but today is Cyber Monday... I'm not in a shopping kinda mood, I've been far too busy and it seems like rest is alluding me, but as they always say, there is NO REST for the wicked... I feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle and the apocalypse is nigh... I'm going to have to get myself prepared for a battle... 

I'm currently hiding in a bunker deep underground, and I've barricaded the door although I'm not sure if it's going to be to keep the others out or to just lock myself away... As in the movies, the diva in charge seems to be dressed in something sexy and I guess that I decided to dress an outfit fit for a Diva... A PVC Caph Skirt - from Normandy - along with a Haedus Tank - that comes in a set with some shorts also from Normandy at Abnormality until tomorrow - and then arming herself with whatever she can find to keep the enemies away... 

What is she wearing;
Crown: Chemical Princess - Kingz Crown
Helmet: Violetility - No Tomorrow Gacha Items in Bullethead Helmet
Hair: [monso] - Lita Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Nose Piercing: Six Feet Under - Depraved Nose Set
Wounds: Izzie's - Zombie
Collar: AsteroidBox - Emery Jewelry
Necklace: DECO - MESH Shells of War Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Top: Normandy - Haedus.DualPack in Tank (Available until November 28th at Abnormality)
Skirt: Normandy - Caph Skirt in PVC
Pose: -Extra- - Killin' Crew, Pose 2M
Weapons: Violetility - No Tomorrow Gacha Items
Door: BLACK NEST - Uhka Barricaded Door
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - V23

No comments:

Post a Comment