Monday, November 6, 2023

Spawn of Dish Satan

When you have a day off, a break from a hectic working lifestyle, and a chance to relax at home, you think you'd finally have a chance to stop and relax and do things that make you happy... I found that instead of that, I've spent all day doing house work, cooking and then doing more cleaning to make sure the dishes were done, before I even had a chance to think about relaxing... 

In my Shabby Chic Kitchen - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - one of those rooms in the house that I love, except for when I'm stuck doing the dishes... 
I LOVE cooking, but I hate doing the dishes. Life improved a little when we finally decided to cave in and bought a dishwasher, but it seems like they multiply faster than you can wash them... I always seem to have a sink full and no amount of that fancy Spawn Dish Soap - available now at Junk Food - or those super cute Fang Sponges - also from Junk Food - that are just as fun to make talk as to scrub with, seem to be helping at all... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Wren in Offbeat (Available until November 30th at Anthem)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Shorts: miss chelsea - Bili Set in Sweater
Shorts: miss chelsea - Bili Set in Shorts
Pose: FOXCITY - Coming Home, Pose 1
Dish Soap: Junk Food - Spawn Dish Soap Green
Sponges: Junk Food - Fang Sponges
Dish Rack: dust bunny - Kitchen Clutter in Dish Drying Rack Black
Dirty Dishes: tres blah - Hodgepodge Gacha Item in Dirty Dishes
Bubbles: MIWAS - Bubble on me in Transparent
Book Rest: THOR - Country Cook Book
Kitchen Towel: KraftWork - Counter Clutter in Paper Towel Holder
Toaster: UnflatStuff - Vintage toaster
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Shabby Chic Kitchen Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment