Monday, November 13, 2023

An Enchanting Mermaid Dance

 My happy place always tends to be something fantastical. I'venever been very good at straight up, look-of-the-day kinda posts like some of my blogging buddies, and even though I ALWAYS love what I post, I know not all of them will please everyone. Sometimes I wonder if I'm too random and all over the place for most people, you never know what kind of picture you'll see escape my mind... 
Today it was something a little magical and aquatic... Enchantment has opened it's doors to the Mer Kingdom, and if you know me at all you should know that I love to create pretty Mermaids and let them swim through my mind as a happy place... 

Although many of my mermaids tend to look similar, they should as they are from the same family tree considering they all drop out of my mind... I still love to bring them to the surface and allow everyone to watch them dance under the waves, bubbles and fishies swirling along in the dance... 
She's dressed up for a party to dance, wearing her pearls and tiaras, but its the bigger that is the most special... The biggest of the tiara's was a special gift, a Mermaid Headpiece fit for a dancing queen - made by Boutique #187 exclusively at Enchantment until December 2nd - and it definitely enhances her mermaid vibes... 

What is she wearing;
Big Tiara: Boutique #187 - Mermaid Headpiece (Available until December 2nd at Enchantment)
Upper Ears: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty Gacha Item in Bejewelled Head Fins Ocean
Ears: LovelyAlien - DreamyMermaid Ear in Moon (No Longer Available!)
Hair: TRUTH - Potion in Jewel
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Wings & Front Tiara with Fish : YOKAI - Mermaid Vibes in Dreams
Scales: Ladybird - Naga Scales in poor Unfortunate Soul & Izzie's - Body Mermaid Scales in Purple
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Starfish Pearls Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Bra: Storybook (Now Mana) - Neptune in Oil
Webbed Hands:{aii}- Webbed Hands
Tail:  Cynefin - Lorelei Bento Mermaid Tail in Holographics II
Pose: Secret Poses - Alkhema, Pose 5
Bubbles: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover in  Bubbles & Half-Deer - Bubbles
Fish: MishMish - Shoal of Fish in Comet
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Underwater Tunnel Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment