Thursday, November 23, 2023

Wandering into the Four Moons

I'm having one of those weeks where everything is going wrong, I've been feeling shit both physically and more worryingly emotionally for a while and I think I'm about to hit breaking point, so if I suddenly disappear then you know why... 
I've tried to find a way to bring myself out of the funky mood, I decided that I needed to slip off into a fantasy world, on an adventure... Hopefully I'll find my way back... Hopefully getting into a fantasy character will help... 

Usually when I find the inner fairy versions of myself, I find myself getting happy...I also find myself getting happy hen I create a story that leads me on an adventure. I was being lead into the wilds of the Four Moons - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - fantasy forest by some of my Garden Friends - an older release from Aardvark that has been one of my favourites for a LONG time - although they seemed a little nervous once they saw the sign... 
I LOVE this super funky looking little fae that came out of my mind with her brightly coloured skin and even brighter accessories... Her skin and hat decorated with pearls, marking her out as a Pearl Fungi Fae - a set from Fantasy Forest Store...

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Jaqcuis Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: [Fetch] - Daisy Glasses
Necklace: buzzeri - Daisy Choker in Natural
Skin Paint, Hat & Body Pearls: Fantasy Forest Store - Pearl Fungi (Available until December 2nd at Enchantment)
Wings: everfaery - Lelia Wings
Top: Mug - Maya Top in Mustard
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Starstuff
Pose: Secret Poses - Ghostly, Pose 3
Friends: Aardvark - Knitted Garden Friends
Lights: Lagom - Dangling Flower Lights
Sign: Simply Shelby - Beware of Trolls Sign
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS -  Four Moons {360} Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment