Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Magic of the First Flutters of Snow

Whilst out in the garden raking up the falling leaves, I discovered a new hole in the ground that wasn't there the day previous... It might have come up because of the ground works they are doing around our house lately, but it seemed pretty fresh, and I noticed something poking out of the dirt... 

When I looked more closely, there was an old looking book poking out of the ground... My curiosity got the better of me, I abandoned the piles of leaves - which are a cute release from kotte at Kustom9 - and sat with this book that appeared to be something of a Grimoire - from Tardfish - that once I opened the cover started to swirl it's pages around me... 
The air started to cool, and flakes started to flutter through the sky, then I heard the giggling... Some of the logs that were laying in the grounds just happened to start moving, the Stumpy - from MishMish also at Kustom9 - Pals were ALIVE and dancing in the falling leaves and fluttering snowflakes... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Hat: Wasabi - Autumn w/ Hat Mesh Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: everfaery - Quiana Fluffy Cardigan
Pants: epoch -.Iri Jeans in Pack2
Shoes: CULT - Baylee with HUD Flats
Book: Tardfish - Spell Book in Grimoire
Pose: Fashiowl - Little Ones, Pose 1
Friends: MishMish - Stumpy Deco in Winter (Available until December 10th at Kustom9)
Leaves: kotte - Pile of Leaves in brown and Orange (Available until December 10th at Kustom9)
Snowflakes: Half-Deer - Floating Decor Snow
Garden Tools: {vespertine} - Garden Tools
Dirt: HopScotch - Molehill in Mol
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - FALL FEELS {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment