Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Glitches in the Light

I had a long hard day at the academy they send us to for assistant manager training today and there is so much information buzzing around in my head that I am having trouble focusing... It's like my brain keeps glitching right now, though that could have a few alternative reasons as to why... 
The glitching idea though has definitely been a factor when it came to planning a photo for today's blogging session... My mind kept glitching, and I ended up becoming the cutest of glitching cyborgs... 

I'd had the weirdest dream last night which I guess played a part in both my brain glitches and the reason that I'm in a room urrounded by monsters in cryogen tubes that we're working to extract the DNA from... The chamber, and the pods - both of which are Celeste creations - are kept dark and calm so as not to rouse the sleeping monsters, but I have to be careful, my glitches could mess everything up... 

What is she wearing;
Head Accessories: Chemical Princess - Bulbies
Hair: Olive - the Sci-Fi Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Accessories: PSYCHO.Byts - CyberImplants
Body Markings: Even Tide - Cyber in Aqua & theROOM - tattoo cybergirl
Top: Psycho Barbie - Fleur Jacket + Top in Zebra
Buttons: Ama. - Glow Power Collar Implant
Nipple Cover: MuggleBorn - Cyber Pasties (No Longer Available!)
Sparkles: #LuluB! - The Cult
Tube: Boutique #187 - TVirus Tube Sample
Body Line: sixx - Neon Body Outline in Rave
Pose: Secret Poses - Vlad, Pose 1
Tubes: CELESTE - The Pod
Monsters: Hogs & Carts - Sea Monster
Backdrop: CELESTE - The Chamber Skybox 

No comments:

Post a Comment