Sunday, November 19, 2023

Busy Bears Make Excellent Soup!

The last few days have been totally chaotic... I've been through highs and lows and panic and worry and sadness, and more scared than I've been for a while. On Friday Night I went out with my work colleagues to our annual team fun event, but when I was on my home I was texted by the hubby and by the time we were starting to go to bed, it wasn't long before we were back out of the house and in the hospital as he was in chronic pain... It looks like he's the next in line to have problems with his gall bladder, and it scared me so much to see how someone with such a HIGH pain threshold in so much pain... 
Saturday I went to work after 3.5 hours of sleep, and only now am I finding myself feeling a little less sleep deprived... I need something warm, cozy, snuggly for dinner, and at times like this, I want SOUP!!! 

I love the process of making a nice fresh bowl of soup... I love to cut the veggies, and prep the ingredients... It can be any type of soup, a vegetable, a chicken noodle, a tomato, I LOVE a French Onion, but sometimes something a little different... Today perhaps I'll be a little fancy and have Chedder Broccoli Soup in a HUGE Bread Bowl - available from Junk Food - as there is no better companion for a soup than fresh crunchy bread... 
Since I was feeling so sleepy while making my soup though I didn't really trust myself around sharp objects and hot pans, so I had to call in a little help... The Busy Bears - from Aardvark at Anthem - are perfect little helpers to have around the house... They love cooking and cleaning, they provide entertainment and companionship and they tell the most wonderful jokes... Plus they are fairly snazzy dressers... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Light hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: everfaery - Leanne Crop Top
Pose: Secret Poses - Violet, Pose 6M
Soup: Junk Food - Bread Bowls in Chedder Broccoli
Bears: Aardvark - Busy Bear (Available until November 30th at Anthem)
Cheese: dust bunny - Summer Picnic in Cheese Wheel
Cutting Board & Soup Pan: dust bunny - Homemade Soup
Hanging Pans: vespertine - Hanging Tools in Copper
Broccoli: Seek - Broccoli vegetable
Counter: Pitaya - DIY kitchen Countertop 

No comments:

Post a Comment