Sunday, November 12, 2023

Hiding My Birthday Suit!

I MAY have mentioned this before, but Sunday's are considered bath nights in my house and have been since I was a little kid.... We don't have a bath in my RL home, so I've often lived vicariously through Rudh and lounged in a bath with lots of bubbles., but today I'm running low on energy and so a quick shower will be all I'm capable of today... 

Now I know I love having a chat with everyone, but it's a bit difficult to take you all into the shower... No one wants to see that, no one needs to see me all bare and soapy... Then I remembered... I'd found the perfect thing whilst shopping for Halloween decor, and although Halloween has been and gone, I can get my little Birthday Suit Costume on - from Canape - while I grab my soap and shower loofah to scrub my butt while we chat... Though someone apparently doesn't want me to chat, my Soapy Soap - from KitCat - in my mouth to stop me... Lucky really, considering that I mumbled a few rude words... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ARGRACE - SHIMIZU
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mouth Soap: KitCat - Soapy Soap in Pink
Body Bubbles: MIWAS - Bubble on me in White
Speech Bubble & Body Cover: [Canape] - Birthday Suit Costume in Tone3
Bubbles: Half-Deer - Bubbles
Sponge: Lyrium - Shower Loofah
Pose: Fashiowl - Flowers, Pose 7
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cleanse

No comments:

Post a Comment