Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Sparkling Shit Happens

 It's cold and dark early these days... I'm exhausted and feeling like I'm just going through the motions... Things keep happening that are not totally wonderful and athough I get the odd spark of good news, all I want to do is slip into hibernation... 
I decided that now I'd be stepping out on a stage, dressed in neons, surrounded by neons and sparkling with a fake smile to act like I'm enjoying myself... BECAUSE well Shit Happens, so you just have to keep a smile on and try to get on with it...

Club Shit Happens, is definitely a place where anything can go on... I love dancing though, I don't care what it is or how I dance but when the music takes control it's easy to dance and let it distract me from the present bleh I'm in... 
Normally when things on my blog are dark and bleak, I'm at my happiest. I love being a fantasy pretty fae being, but tonight I'm hiding my feelings of being down in the dumps behind colours and sexiness... I'm going pole dancing... 

What is she wearing:
Hair: [monso] - Mya Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bikini: NeverWish - Glow Stick PUNK Bikini
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Pose: FOXCITY - Baby G, Pose 3m
Pole: The Horror! - Sparkle Pole inn Rainbow Cycle
Light: LEMME - Shit happens in Neon
Cables: NOMAD -  Neon Cable
Backdrop: Krescendo - Kinky Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment