Wednesday, May 31, 2023

The Best Kind Of Advertising!

The first time that I get myself a day off, I find myself getting sick. It always happens that when you take a moment to slow down, your body seems to catch up with a bang. On the same day, my first to rest in a few days I got shark week and a terrible cold, without warning... I've been feeling shit since... 
Though I did find a little strength to get into SL and at least try to make myself feel glamourous. If I can't feel good about myself in RL, due to the fact I have a head full of snot and I'm feeding the sharks, at least Rudh can look good and make me feel better lol... 

I guess you could call it a look of the day, but it's definitely an outfit that I've been wearing for a while now and wanted to find a chance to share because frankly I'm obsessed with it... 
It all started with the release of a new set of Baby Tee's from the amazing collaboration between Neverwish and The Horror - which is available until June 18th at The Warehouse - that comes in 4 different style sets, each with 4 different colours and/or prints... I LOVE all of the different designs, but for some reason the "Professional Goth Girlfriend" spoke most to my former life before I married my hubby... 
All it needed was some amazing things to wear with it and although it could have been dressed up and glam, I guess because I've been feeling so run down that that it's casual, cool, for today, and now all I want to do is sit around and eat Candy - like this bag of candy from Sakura - while my protector watches over me from a safe distance... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Latte Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Kibitz - Kyra's Collar in Silver
Necklace: Kibitz - Tia's necklace in Silver
Top: NeverWish x The Horror! - Baby Tee (Available until June 18th at The Warehouse)
Cardigan: TETRA - Off-shoulder cardigan in Onyx
Skirt: Mug - Lipa Skirt in Pale
Legwarmers: AsteroidBox - Blake Leg Warmers & Boots
Candy: {Sakura} - Bag of Candy in Red
Pose: Secret Poses - Mallory, Pose 4
Cat: Mutresse - Witty Cats in Arrogant (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - Narrow street

No comments:

Post a Comment