Saturday, May 6, 2023

A warning for Mr Fluffy Balls

Today was a big day as a Brit... There are people that are against having a monarchy, but I personally feel like he could be a King that makes changes to the monarchy for the better, he's a King from the past with a mind for the future, and the ceremony was beautiful and sentimental and I will admit I felt proud to be a small part of history... Things got messed up and ruined my afternoon when someone decided to hack into my Discord, and I spent hours trying to get it back, I HATE people sometimes... 
I was planning on doing something regal, but after the stress of my hacking, I felt the need to grip someone's balls and make them blue... Someone needed a whipping for ruining my day... 

That's how I ended up in a rather sticky situation with the teddies on my bed... Barry Bear Balls and his pandalicious pal - which are available from Aardvark at the latest round of Anthem - were forced to endure my scathing show and tell of how I removed someone else's balls and squeezed them till they went blue - which are also from Aardvark, but are available as a cheapie gift for Anthem's 4th Anniversary - let this be a warning to you all... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Eve Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Tentacio - Tie me up
Top: Skoll - Fishnet bolero (Available until May 29th at Anthem)
Lingerie: Gorsimi - Ada Lingerie
Balls: Aardvark - Just Barry's Balls (Available until May 29th at Anthem)
Pose & Crop Prop: Secret Poses - Isa, Pose 2
Teddy Bears: Aardvark - Barry Bear Balls (Available until May 29th at Anthem)
Backdrop: SAYO Sin - Crimson Dreams Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment