Tuesday, May 9, 2023

A Raptorous Escape

I'm having more of those days that leave me feeling knackered... I'd been looking forward to having Sunday and Monday off together, because two days in a row always seems to feel better than just one day between two working days, but unfortunately I don't think that will be a thing this coming weekend... Maybe one day I'll be free... 
Tallking of being free, there are so many times that I want to escape. I'm not sure where I'd run away to, but the idea of running away sounds like a good idea sometimes. If I was to run away would I go alone, or with friends? Whatever I do, I want to run away... 

I think that tonight on my adventure of escape took me to an island whose inhabitants are a little special, and older than any other beings on earth... They shouldn't be locked in cages, maybe the big bad boys that eat all the littler things, but it would be fun to set some of the little guys free. Maybe they'd even let me run free with them... We'd escape the Dino Park - which is actually a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - and I'd become Queen of the Raptors - which are from Dawn Kingdoms and JIAN depending on the dinosaur colour - with a Primal Headdress - from Cubic Cherry at Abnormality - made from the skull of our enemies... 

What is she wearing;
Headdress: [Cubic Cherry] - {Primal} headgear in Painted Pack (Available until May 28th at Abrnomality)
Hair: Magika - Alvilde Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Normandy - Tendaji. Top & Wrap (Available until May 28th at Abrnomality)
Armband: !dM Witchdoctor - LeatherBands in TAUPE
Staff: C L A Vv. - Bones Staff Brown
Pose: FOXCITY - Warm Up, Pose 1m
Riding Dinosaur: JIAN - Dino Buddies Fast Biter
Dinosaurs on Road: Dawn Kingdoms - Animesh Quest Raptor
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Dino Park Scene, with Synnergy - Overpass [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment