Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Spring Fairy holds the Key

I'm still not a happy bunny as my computer is still something that HellBone is slowly working on fixing, I'm just having to test my skills and try to use Hell's computer to take some pictures are get my blogging caught up on... I needed to get some things done, and this was the only way, I'm not sure that I am overly happy with the results, but we'll get things back to the way that they should be... 
I wanted to do something a little magical and take my mind off everything real life that is bringing me down, and let my inner fairy out to play... I used to convince myself I was a mermaid at heart but I think recently that may have shifted, now I feel much more confident in a pair of sparkly wings full of colour and magic... 

All of the seasons have their own magical feelings, and each of them is remarkable in their own way, but for some reason Spring seems to be more magical than most seasons. It's the time when things come to life, the flowers bloom and the sun starts to warm up... I love the sun this time of the year, it's warming without burning, and the light dances in pretty sparkling rays... 
The Spring Fairy dances through the light beams assisting the flowers to sprout, they come out all over her skin, today it just happens to be daisies, and dancing with her adorable little butterfly buddies - from MishMish - all the while she guards the keys in her Keys Antlers - available until June 3rd at Enchantment from Boutique #187 - these are the keys to the secret garden that she protects with her magic... 

What is she wearing; 
Hat: Sari-Sari - Blooming Pothead (Gift Available until May 29th at Anthem)
Hair: Stealthic - Makeout in Full Pack
Antlers: Boutique #187 - Keys Antlers (Available until June 3rd at Enchantment)
Hair Flowers: Half-Deer - Blossom Baby in Wildflower Crown Mix (Past Gacha Item)
Skin: Wyrd - Saga in Leaf (No Longer Available!) 
Eyes: Izzie's - Angel Eyes
Eye Make-Up: alaskametro<3 - "Space Unicorn" makeup, in eyeshadow 02 
Mouthie: Tentacio - Daisy Mouth
Body Flowers: Mug - Flower Child in Daisy Face & Neck Attachments (Past Gacha Items)
Tattoo: DAPPA - Evie Tattoo
Wings: Decoy (Now Everfaery) - Blooming Fae Wings in Pink 
Pose & Daisy Prop: Secret Poses - Daisy, Pose 1
Butterflies: MishMish - Butterflies
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Elegant Flowering Garden Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment