Monday, May 15, 2023

Ice Cream Headache

Life has turned upside down a little bit or so it seems at the moment. I've found myself lost in a bad place and my mind seems to not be able to right itself... I'm overly tired, I'm stressing out and crying about things that mean nothing and I really don't even know what to do to fix any of it... Work has been a busy nightmare and I NEED a break. My PC has taken a bit of a nosedive and my hubs is doing anything that he can try to make it work again. I'm tense and on edge and feeling empty, and not even hubs gift of an adorable little squishmallow friend could make me feel better about things!!! 
I tried EVERYTHING... I even resorted to making myself the world's most delicious looking ice cream and all it did was give me brain freeze... 

I LOVE Ice Cream - like the delicious bowl of Ice Cream Nachos that I found from Junk Food on the Conch Island Festival... there is only one problem with Ice Cream... If you eat too mujch of it, it can cause epic amounts of Brain Freeze, which can in turn result in your head hitting the table which may mean you get a face full of Ice Cream and Sprinkles - from Kotte... 

What is she wearing;
Cream & Sprinkles: kotte - Face Pack in Sprinkles
Hair: Foxy - Trouble Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Cardigan: miss chelsea - Ayla Set (Available until June 8th at Equal10)
Pose: FOXCITY - Day After, Pose 2
Ice Cream: Junk Food - Ice Cream Nachos in Green (Available until May 25th at Conch Island Festival)
Ice Cream Decor: The Hive - Banana Spilt Bar Gacha Items in Whipped Cream & Sprinkles, Half-Deer - Melted Ice Cream Pint in Mocha & Junk Food - Snack Cake Ice Cream Tubs
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Kitchenette

No comments:

Post a Comment