Tuesday, May 23, 2023

A Helluva Scoop for a Little Puppy

I had a lovely, scrummy, pizzalicious dinner tonight... We don't treat ourselves to take out all that often, it's an expense that we can't always seems to afford, but tonight after so much stress over the past few weeks that tonight HellBone thought that I was deserving of a treat... 
For dessert it had to be the perfect time for a wonderfully yummy Ice-Cream... I might just take a trip out to the boardwalk to find the Ice-Cream man... 

There's a guy at the Ocean City Boardwalk - which is in fact a backdrop from Synnergy,Tavis - that is the proud vendor of the Dippy Spots Ice-Cream Cart - a cute, fun release from Junk Food at the current round of Anthem - and as he should be because he sells the most delicious ice-creams that you can build to the sky... 
My Ice-Cream is definitely one Helluva Scoop - from Aardvark at N21 - or should that be more than one considering I got a little greedy and had myself 7 scoops... I had 2 vanilla balls, 3 dark chocolatey balls and 2 chocolate mint balls... I think that might be a bit much for just little me, but since I brought the puppy with me and she's been such a good doggy, I can scoop off the top ball and after checking there is no chocolate on it, I'll be happy to share! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: TRUTH - Prissy in Candy
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Cream: Spookshow - Goth Block 
Suncream Necklace: katat0nik - Blue Motion Lotion Sunblock Necklace
Outift: Pixel Doll - Brooke Set in Bodysuit 1 & Shorts 3 (Available for the Beach Please Hunt 2023)
Ice-Cream: Aardvark - Helluva Scoop (Available until June 12th at N21)
Leg Tattoo: Adora-tions - Big & Beautiful Brat Pack Thigh Tattoo in Beautiful Comes in All Sizes (Available until June 10th at #BigGirl)
Pose: Fashiowl - Hachiko, Pose 1 
Ice-Cream Cart: Junk Food - Dippy Spots Cart (Available until May 30th at Anthem)
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Ocean City Boardwalk Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment