Friday, May 19, 2023

Medicines against the Nightmares

I am tired, exhausted almost and no one seems, including myself, seems to be able to do anything about it... I've hada draining few weeks, since Easter, and even though things are slowly beginning to calm down at work and in my home life too, there are still plenty of things that I cannot seem to get myself through... It's like I'm being taunted and followed around by my nightmares that I can't make go away or even reduce in size... 
I need a break, I need somewhere quiet and failing the chance that I'm going to be able to go on holiday any time soon, I might have to take slightly more extreme measures... 

I have so many nightmare monsters - which are in fact Eerie Shadow Monsters from Aardvark, available now at Enchantment - following me around, floating through the corridors of my mind and they seem to come and go depending on where my mind and what is focusing on at any time... I've got nightmares that are work related some bad and another sad, I've got a nightmare of losing a friend since I heard about his health issues, my PC is giving me grief and I'm a little jealous that my sister is able to be at home visiting my parents... These nightmares swirl around me, I just want something to stop my brain from being active... I might have to find my own way to take a break, maybe a stay in a hospital where they give you a jacket that's a hug in a piece of clothing... This place seems nice, the Botox Bots - from Tardfish at Equal10 - fly around each patient as a little nurse to ensure the calming drugs are administered correctly, whilst they keep the monsters at bay... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Cali Hair in Black & Red (Available until June 10th at Kustom9)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Tattoo: Mug - Lifestyles Gacha Item in #11 Surgery Face
Needles & Nurse Kitty: Tardfish - Botox Bot  (Available until June 8th at Equal10)
Tongue: VALLEMONT - Demon Tongue
Outfit: ANTINATURAL[+] - Hospital for Souls Gacha Item in Straitjacket Bodice RARE (No Longer Available!)
Pose: Secret Poses - Oliver, Pose 1
Nightmares Monsters: Aardvark - Eerie Shadow Monsters (Available until June 3rd at Enchantment)
Chair: ANTINATURAL[+] - Hospital for Souls Gacha Item in Victorian Wheelchair (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: TROPIX - Gate Entry B1 in 01

No comments:

Post a Comment