Monday, May 1, 2023

Walking amongst the Birds

I've had a very lovely, very peaceful day off, doing a few chores around the house and spending time sorting plans of what I wantd to blog. I've been going through stuff that I need to start paying attention to as I'm going to be starting a rigorous training programme to become an assistant manager at work. I've been taking care of and cleaning my new cabinet that I rescued from the garbage heap, and it's made me insanely happy. 
I even got to take a lovely walk in the park with my grumpy old diva doggy... Rudh on the other hand had a walk somewhere a little more fantastical, a little more tropical and because she's a little magical, there was a lot of magic to be had... 

While the fairy version of Rudh was taking a walk, her adventure lead her to the heart of the the Jungle - which in this case is actually a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - and to the discovery of the Roselle plant. This plant is a magical shrub that blooms with the most beautiful hibiscus flowers, and the vines make the most amazing floral Roselle Sandals - from Pure Poison - and these shoes bring in the most beautiful friends to join me on my walk. Now I know why Disney's Pocahontas had her little hummingbird friend Flit with her, these little hummingbirds - from MishMish - are some of the most adorable friends to have in the entire Second Life world... 

What is she wearing;
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory & [Forest Fantasy Store] - Half Demon in Green
Leg Vines: Decoy - Forest Fae in Green Leg Vines
Shoes: Pure Poison - Roselle Sandals
Pose: Elephante Poses - Melissa, Pose 4
Birds: MishMish - Hummingbird Deco
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Jungle [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment