Sunday, December 11, 2022

Using Christmas Gifts to Seduce Me

Around this time of year, everyone starts to send out their pretty, couply Christmas Cards with well wishes for the holidays and into the new year. I have been planning on getting somethign cute and couply done with HellBone, but then there are so many pretty, but rather risque poses out there that he'd never be happy posing in... I needed to find help, someone I know lives on the risque side of life, someone I feel safe and comfortable to bare all and lower my inhibitions with, and someone that means a lot to me since I was thinking of one of those cutesy Christmas card pictures in the darkest corners of my mind... 

The obvious choice had to be Deangelo, a man who has been a rock for me since we met over 15 years ago. Our relationship has changed over the years, but no matter how far away from each other we drifted, we have always been watching out for each other. He's protective of me, and I of him. He is someone that knows the real me, the truth behind my sparkly facade and he's supported me on so many occasions that I have lost count so many times over... 
I asked him to celebrate Christmas a little early with me this year, I made sure I was wrapped up in ribbons so that he would enjoy the unwrapping of the gifts as I asked him to Seduce Me - thanks to a pose from Secret Poses. I wanted to test out Santa's toys for naughty girls that had been left for me in the stockings over the fireplace - by LEMME -, and on the festive Tree Toy Rack - from Krescendo - to see which one will bring the biggest smile to the face of this Ho Ho Ho! 

What are they wearing; 
Rudh:
Hair: DOUX - Lemon hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Candy Cane: Short Leash - Santa's Gag
Drool: ARISE - Lip Drool (No Longer Available!)
Choker: [Krescendo] - Ho Ho Ho Bow in Fatpack
Nipple Piercing: NeverWish - Jingle Tits Nipple Rings in Fatpack
Stocking: Dots - Naughty Stocking in Red
Outfit: Luas - Rosalia Black (Available until December 22nd at Kinky Monthly)
Garters: DEAD DOLL - Softy Bow (Nice Gift Available until December 31st at Santa Inc)
Dean:
Hair: Sintiklia - Xiao
Outfit: Hotdog  - His Respectable Dress 
Pose: Secret Poses - Seduce Me, Pose 1
Decor:
Toy Tree: [Krescendo] - Tree Toy Rack in Festive
Stockings: LEMME - Santa's toys for naughty girls
Nutcracker: BackBone - Notoriously Naughty Nutcracker (Naughty Gift Available until December 31st at Santa Inc)
Armchair: [Merak] - Emma's Armchair in Red Tartan
Cookies Box: BROKEN ARROWS - Milk & Cookie Co. in Red (Available until December 31st at Santa Inc)
Tree: Half-Deer - Christmas Tree II in Traditional
Garlands: hive - Holiday Garlands
Fireplace: Apple Fall - Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace in Black
Candelabras: Pitaya - The Last Vampire Set in Candelabra 
Backdrop: TROPIX - The Haunted Aisle

No comments:

Post a Comment