Sunday, December 18, 2022

Time to get Wrapping...

Christmas is a week away now, and there is SO MUCH left to do... I have only just started decorating for the Holiday season and have a lot of that to do in both SL and RL, I have grocery shopping and cleaning to do, and I have about a million gifts that need wrapping. Where the heck do I start... There's a lot to do... 
I guess I'll start with the wrapping... I'll put on a few good Christmas tunes, I'll have a little bop and get covered in ribbons, glitter and cellotape... 

So many gifts to pack up... Mail Delivery - from Atelier Burgundy - has been coming every day, and I have gifts for all of my friends and family and fur babies that now need to be wrapped up... Stanley the Snowman - from friday - and a matching Scarf - from Half-Deer - for my sister, something to remind my dad of his favourite caravanning past-time - the snow globe from Dahlia at Collabor88 - though I wonder if the gift I got for HellBone is a little bit too easy to guess in it's Obvious Wrappings - from Lagom - but then again, that doesn't matter... I'm sure he will love it... 

What is she wearing;
Halo: tarte - Christmas Lights Crown in Multicolor
Hair: Doe - Avery in Chunky Lights
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Earrings: STOIC - LUMINESCENCE EARRINGS
Necklace: Kibitz - Christmas lights in original
Collar & Leash: Mug - Naughty or Nice Pt.2 Gacha Item in #18 Naughty Lights Leash Black
Sweater: Psycho Barbie - [Fluffy Sweater Fatpack]
Jeans & Lights: Decoy - Bella Straight Leg Jeans & Waist String Lights (Available until January 8th at ACCESS)
Slippers: Astralia - Santa Slippers (Gift for MadPea Advent Calendar 2022)
Pose & Props: Secret Poses - Wrapping Day, Pose 2M
Wrapping Decor Props: Half-Deer - Christmas Clutter
Snowman: friday - Stanley The Snowman
Wrapped Bottle: Lagom - Obvious wrappings in Bottle?
Snow Globe: Dahlia - Boxing Day Set in Snow Globe Red (Available until January 6th at Collabor88)
Scarf: Half-Deer - Scarf Clutter in Candy Cane
Boxes & Parcels: Atelier Burgundy - Mail Delivery
Table: [Merak] - Becca Cabinet in Small
Wall Hanger: Katy's Kreations - GIFT WRAP STATION in multi
Tree: DISORDERLY - Merry Catmas in Catmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment