Monday, December 19, 2022

Reindeers and Snowmen

It's ALMOST here, Christmas is getting closer and closer... Weve got less than a week and everything is beginning to look just that little more festive, I've finally finished decorating my RL house and my SL house is almost done too... 
I've been doing things to get a little festive, I even managed to sneak in a trip to the North Pole for a little look around, and a chance to maybe catch a glimpse of the big guy... 

The place is like a Christmas Fairytale - although in this case it's a backdrop from K&S - and although I was perfectly sweet, and behaved very well but I didnt get to see one elf or even have remote hint that Santa was anywhere near... 
I may not have gotten to see any of the stars of this month's show, but I did make some adorable snowmen pals - Sprinks the Snowman from muffin, to be exact - AND I did manage to score myself the most epic Reindeer Hat - which is actually a gift in the MadPea Advent Calendar from Ananas - in the gift shop... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Ananas - Reindeer Head (Gift for MadPea Advent Calendar 2022)
Hair: Wasabi - Sapporo Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Short Leash - Rudy's Collar
Chest Tattoo: Adora-tions - Too Cute For The Naughty List
Sweater: miss chelsea - Rosa Sweater (Available until December 30th at Anthem)
Pose: [piXit] - Sweet Desire, Pose 1F2
Snowmen: muffin - Sprinks the Snowman
Lights: Dahlia - Jolly Candy Cane Lawn Lights (Available until December 31st at Santa Inc)
Falling Snow: [Since1975] - Mesh Falling Snow
Backdrop: K&S - // Christmas fairy tale. Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment