Saturday, December 10, 2022

A Scrap Booking Distraction

Yesterday night I got a bit of bad news in my RL and it's had a ripple effect, as these things always tend to do into my SL as well... I wanted to curl up and do something that will distract myself from the dark thoughts that were brewing, and since I couldn't really get myself in the mood to pose for pictures I decided to unpack my Christmas goodies.
As I sat on the floor, I found a new Holidays Scrapbook and decided it was time to sort through some of my pretty pictures... Memories of Christmasses that were better...
 

Buried deep in a box of Christmas Clutter - from Half-Deer - covered with wrapping paper, fairy lights and tinsel - which actually is a new release, along with the santa head bands from dust bunny at Santa Inc - was the Holidays Scrapbook - from Insomnia Angel - just waiting to be filled with pretty pictures, and this would be just the distraction that I needed... 
I dressed my teddy in his cozy Christmas Pyjamas - a teddy from hive - and sat down with the book to start filling the pages with wonder, and as time slipped by somehow HellBone managed to sneak in with a brilliant Santa Cookie Jar that contained some candy cane cookies - from Junk Food at Anthem - and a very large mug of hot cocoa - from what next
Lots of nice things to take my mind off the bad things... 

What is she wearing;
Book: Insomnia Angel - Holidays scrapbook (Available until December 31st at Santa Inc)
Cookies & Cookie Jar: Junk Food - Santa Cookie Jar in Peach (Available until December 30th at Anthem)
Robins: Schadenfreude - Fluffy Robins with Holly (Available until January 6th at Collabor88)
Headbands (Santa & Tinsels): dust bunny - Festive Headbands (Available until December 31st at Santa Inc)
Teddy: hive - My Cozy Christmas Teddy in Classic (Available until December 31st at Santa Inc)
Mug: {what next} - Santa Pants Mug (Nice Gift Available until December 31st at Santa Inc)
Balls: Mui (by Ananas) - Santa's Balls (Naughty Gift Available until December 31st at Santa Inc)
Counter: hive - Christmas Countdown in White
Paper Rolls: Half-Deer - Christmas Clutter in Classic Set
Table Top: Apple Fall - Hudson Desk in Weathered Oak

No comments:

Post a Comment