Sunday, December 4, 2022

A Letter To Santa

Since it's nearly Christmas, I think that I have something very important that I need to do. I REALLY need to get myself in the good books with a certain Mr Clause, so that I'm taken from one list and put on another. When I was a kid I would always write a letter to Santa, with a list of toys that I would love to have received, now that I'm older I think it's a good time to start writing to Santa to see if I can get onto his good list... 
I took a trip up to a certain secret little place, to hand deliver a letter into Mr Clause's Mail Box... 

The Christmas Workshop - a backdrop from IrrISIStible - has a very special Santa Mail Box - from Krescendo at Tannenbaum - into which I dropped the letter I'd written and sealed with a little love, to hopefully get me into his good graces. 
I LOVE my Christmassy outfit today too... It's an adorable new special cheapie from miss chelsea - that you can pick up under the Christmas Trees at Anthem - because I LOVE me some Christmas Pudding. My mum even made me a home-made one as a special present this year! 

What is she wearing;
Hat: MishMish - Bakery Fluffy Hat in Holidays
Hair: Wasabi - Mathilda Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Scarf: .miss chelsea - Hazel Scarf Colour in Pack 3
Sweater: miss chelsea - Tabi Sweater in Pudding (Available until December 30th under the tree at Anthem)
Letter: STOIC - YANDERE LOVE LETTER
Pose: Secret Poses - Meghan, Pose 3M
Mail Box: [Krescendo] - Santa Mail Box in Red (Available until December 23rd at Tannenbaum)
Falling Snow: [Since1975] - Mesh Falling Snow
Backdrop: irrISIStible - CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP PHOTO BACKDROP

No comments:

Post a Comment