Monday, December 26, 2022

The Day After Christmas...

It's Boxing Day... The day after Christmas and honestly, although the festivities of yesterday were lovely, this is actually the day I look forward to more than any as it's the day when you get to wallow in the festivities, to relax and enjoy your gifts, watch some terrible movies and eat a mountain of delicious leftovers. As Andy Rooney - an American Radio Writer - once said "One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don't clean it up too quickly" and I totally and utterly agree with him...

I've had a wonderfully lazy day today. I chillaxed with the classic Mary Poppins movie on the BBC, I took a closer look at all my amazing presents - I got the most amazing handbag, a comfy pair of boots and a super cute Build-a-Bear plushie that's dressed like Ursula, amongst other things - and I cooked some delicious things with the turkey leftovers that will last us until New Year! Today was perfect, a far cry from the way I felt this time last yeaar, and honestly I totally needed this... 
Now, I'm going to curl up surrounded by tons of wrapping mess - from Lagom - in my comfy jammies - like the Felicity Lounge Set from DECOY - and a super soft fluffy robe like coat - from miss chelsea - all "cozy" - thanks to a couple pose from -Extra- that works well with or without the other person - to read a book and play with my new stuff... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: Magika - Holly
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: [DECOY] - Felicity Lounge Set (Available until January 5th at equal10)
Jacket: miss chelsea - Star Coat
Socks: Reign - Winter Socks
Pose & Book Prop: -Extra- - Cozy
Reindeer: MishMish - Little Rudolph (Available until January 10th at Kustom9)
Black Bag: dust bunny - Shearling Tote Bag in Black (Available until January 5th at equal10)
Gift Boxes: Atelier Burgundy - Christmas Gifts Pile
Santa Statue: D-LAB - Wooden Gnome Set
Christmas Tree Light: [Krescendo] - Ceramic Tree in Lights
Fluffy Gift: {vespertine} - Xmas Huggables in Red Rresent (Available until January 10th at Kustom9)
Wrapping Paper: Lagom - Wrapping Mess
Sofa: LISP - Suede Sofa Faded (No Longer Available!) 
Tree: Half-Deer - Christmas Tree II in Traditional
Wall Planter: tarte - Pallet Planter in Oak

No comments:

Post a Comment