Thursday, December 1, 2022

The First Snow in the Festive Season

December 1st, officially the first day on the run up to Christmas... It is three weeks now until the most festive day of the year. This year as all years, I'm looking forward to it but I'm heading into the festivites with trepidation after all of the terror that I went through last year. I am trying to make sure that I at least plan to be positive, I am looking forward to the month ahead... 
It helped that today in SL, I felt the first snowfall of the year... 

The first snowfall - like in the backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - of the year in SL seems like a silly thing, it seems that you can find so many places where the snow has been falling a while, but each and everyone is super pretty. I am so excited to start exploring them all... 
As the first flakes of snow started to fall, I found a quiet little place to sit, while my puppy pal ran around and chased the flakes, and I did what you always have to do as a kid... Try to catch a snowflake on your tongue! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Let It Snow (Past Gift)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: Mug - Chloe Jacket in Black
Top: Mug - Chloe Top in Gray
Pants: Mug - Chloe Jeans in Pale
Shoes: UTOPIA@Design - "RIVA"
Dog: JIAN - Newfie Pewfs in Snow Shaker Companion RARE
Pose: -Extra- - Out and About, Pose 1 (Available until December 24th at The New Ones)
Bench: -Extra- - Snowy Park Bench (Available until December 24th at The New Ones)
Pet Accessories: Half-Deer - Dog Clutter in Grey Set
Falling Snow: Cole's Corner - Softly Snow
Snow: [Since1975] - Mesh Falling Snow
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - 1St Snow Fall Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment