Friday, December 23, 2022

Last Minute Shopping for those Last Minute Gifts

I have been stuck so deep in RL, it's been crazy since the start of the week, and while working in retail at this time of year can be fun it can also be super crazy busy, and people can be more than a little obnoxious. I never thought I'd be horrible to someone in retail but having experienced it in reality, on the receiving end, it's no wonder that people hate working in retail at this time of year... 
Still, there's only one shopping day left before Christmas, and I have a couple of things that I need to get, so I'll pop out to the shops, trudge through the snow and disappeared into the shops... 

The shops have some of the most wonderful window displays like the pretty little scene declaring "Santa Stop Here" - a sign that I shrunk down to fit in the scene from Krescendo - whilst I warmed up with a delicious cup of fresh Christmas Expresso - from Junk Food - complete with it's adorable little elf hat and handy candy cane to stir it with. 
I was so lost in plans for the holidays and looking into the shop window that I almost missed my friendly Prezzie Bear - from Tardfish until the end of today at Tannenbaum - stumbling around on the sled... I had to jump fast to catch him and the gifts from falling into the snow... Cant risk a little friend like him getting hurt so close to Christmas... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Syrup FLF Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Sweater: miss chelsea - Nana Sweater in Xmas (Gift Available on the Marketplace)
Jacket: villena -  Happy Holidays ! Santa Fur Jackets! (No Longer Available!)
Coffee: Junk Food - Christmas Expresso
Pants: Pseudo -  Hiromi Baggy Jeans in Vintage
Pose & Sleigh Prop: Synnergy.Tavis - Unisex #07 Pose
Bear: tardfish - Prezzie Bear in Brown (Available until December 23rd at Tannenbaum)
Stop Sign: [Krescendo] - Santa Stop Sign
Snowy Bench: -Extra- - Snowy Park Bench in Heavier Snow
Snowballs: Serenity Style - Snow Balls for sale (Naughty Gift Available until December 31st at Santa Inc)
Backdrop: Synnergy - Saks Window Display Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment