Saturday, February 27, 2021

The Sea Witch got the Trident!

 Everyone may have realised by now that I have a bit of a love of Mermaids... I always wanted to be Ariel as I was a kid, and now I realise I'd have much more fun in Ursula's body... Who wouldn't wanna be an evil undersea witch?! 
I'd be the kinda seawitch that hides in a dark little cave with my monsterous tentacles draining the life out of the brave little fishies that swim by to create an army of ghost fish hehe... 

After all, Hentai Fair is running and there are just SO MANY TENTACLES that a girl cannot help but let the monster in the cave come to life... My Tentacle outfit is the Ursula Set - available from Neverwish - and her tentacle friends, though I suppose you could call that her Tentacle Army - from Cubic Cherry - luring the fishies in to play... Judging by the marks on her skin - Axix marks if you're interested - the monster has already had a chance to play with Rudh, and I guess that's half the hentai fun?! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Runaway - Samantha Hair in Grayscale 
Tentacle Horns & Tail: [Cubic Cherry] - Kraken Gacha Collection (Available March 1st at Gacha Guild's Sailpunk Event) 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Face Wound: The Rotting Lab - Samael Wound (Available until March 18th at The Warehouse Sale
Scales: Izzie's - Mermaid Scales 
Choker: [ abrasive ] - Cthulhu Tentacle Necklace in Black 
Outfit: Neverwish - Ursula Set (Available until March 7th at Hentai Fair)
Body Wound: Axix - Tentacle Body Marks in Fresh 
Bracelet: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty Gacha Item in Kraken Bracer RARE 
Trident: Astara - The Depths Trident 
Pose: Secret Poses - Alejandra, Pose 5M 
Bubbles: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover Gacha Items in  Bubbles 
Fish: Foxwood - Ghost Fish 
Tentacles: [Cubic Cherry] - Tentacles Army (Available until March 7th at Hentai Fair)   
Backdrop: DRD - Andolys Ariel's Cozy Spot (No Longer Available!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment