Sunday, February 21, 2021

A Club for Bad Girls

It's about to be Monday... The working week starts up again and I'm not sure that I'm ready for that to happen... I feel like I'm in sleep mode and find it so hard to stay awake in the land of the living... 
It's days like today that I'm really trying to avoid working and I want to let my hair down and have some fun... I'm off out to the club... 

Down at the Bad Girls Club - a backdrop by HERA - she's about to head in, when she noticed that there's a new vending machine at the top of the stairs... It's a vending machine that guarantees a Happy Ending - thanks to the creative vending machine stockists that are Violetility
This walk into the club is good for showing off her pretty new dress too... A Galina Dress from 1313 MockingBird Lane - available now for Fetish Fair - it gives all those hot boys easy access when she's in the Bad Girls Club!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Heartbreaker Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: AsteroidBox - Athena Collar
Bruises: WITCH - Heart Bruises BOM
Dress: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Galina Dress (Available until February 27th at Fetish Fair)
Pose: FOXCITY - Baby, Pose 4m
Vending Machine: Violetility - Happy Ending Vending Machine in Dark
Backdrop: HERA - Bad Girls Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment