Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Pause for a Moment

 Today is HellBone's Birthday, he's a grumpy older man today and honestly it's been a nice, relaxing but lazy day - thanks to still being stuck in the lockdown - yet I am taking a moment to step away from him and his mother, to have a moment of peace for myself... Hiding away where I can have some silence away from my monster-in-laws insessant talking... 
A moment of peace in a crazy day, always feels like a little bit of heaven, no matter what you're taking time for yourself to do - be that smoking a cigarette, although I stopped that a long time ago now, drinking a coffee or having a little chocolate moment... 

She snuck outside her apartment in the big block of The Apartments and lit her cigarette, realising she'd been followed outside by her Chonky BB Bengal Kitten - a gacha collection item from STOIC - she grabbed him and smushed him to her chest to stop him from running away!
Have to take a moment from my peace break to just say I LOVE this outfit... I've been wearing it since I bought it a few days ago.. The top and skirt are sold as individual pieces in the Jani collection by miss chelsea - available at N21 until February 12th - I just loved the fact that the leopard print of the sleeves and belt matched so well with my pretty Chonky BB... I also loved this amazing hat and hair combo, it's a group gift from Wasabi, and along with many captions including the brilliant "Ermahgerd!" LOL LOVE IT!!!! Don't I look adorable! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Ermahgerd Hair (Current Group Gift)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker & Necklace: Vibing - Mara Collar in Silver
Top: miss chelsea - Jani Tee in Pinstripe (Available until February 12th at N21)
Cat: STOIC - Chonky BB's Gacha Item in Bengal Charcoal 01 RARE
Skirt: miss chelsea - Jani Skirt in Black (Available until February 12th at N21)
Pose & Cigarette Prop: FOXCITY - Night Owl, Pose 1M 

1 comment: