Sunday, February 7, 2021

Wonderland isn't so Mad, except the Hatter... She's INSANE!

The weather outside today is VERY cold and we actually have thick snow for the first time in a few years in the Netherlands, and I'll admit - that just like when it gets too hot - I'm not a fan of now. I get so worried that I will slip, in fact I usually have a habit of doing just that and never end up landing on my soft smushy butt! 
So I'm avoiding the cold and staying inside where it's warm - a great way to keep people locked down why didn't they think of this sooner lol - and I'm going to let my imagination slip off into a dark and twisted fantasy world, a place that looks so pretty yet hides a darker and much more twisted secret... After all, everyone know the story of Alice in Wonderland, but how many have experienced the Adventures in Mad Wonderland... 

Since the story of Wonderland was first written by Lewis Carroll, there have been many different variations on the characters contained within his world, and each and every one has it's own twist on the madness... Sometimes I have trouble deciding which I'd prefer to be - yes I think about it sometimes in the dark late nights - but it seems that today I landed myself into a very Hatterish themed frame of mind... The outfit just falling together as it was natural, and I admit that I'm a little darker than the scene I'm in but that's the twisted beauty of Wonderland... It can be a world full of hidden surprises hehe... 
My outfit today was actually - believe it or not - inspired by the amazing new Gacha collection from Misschevious, that will be available from ROMP on February 10th, which is a set of body wounds and tattoos based on Wonderland Madness... I chose to wear this soft, subtle set of Star Bites, and then the Rare Hatter scars, which of course is why I had to bring the Mad Hatter to life in my own Rudhish way... Of course she needed a hat - so I made life difficult by wearing the old Magician hair from Wasabi when it used to be Wasabi Pills LOL, and added some crazy almost Jokerish items like these amazing ROKINS Glasses - available for 60L as a part of Happy Weekend Sales. 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: Wasabi Pills (Rebranded to Wasabi) - Magician Hair 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: ROKINS - Glasses in Smile Die 
Mouth Wound: [MJN] - DeepCut 
Upper Collar: Kibitz - Leather Collar in Insane 
Lower Choker: Blah - Crystal Heart Choker 
Necklace: Kibitz - Happy Facey Necklace in Yellow 
Shawl: CURELESS - Red Queen's Realm Gacha Item in Cheshire's Shawl BLACKWHITE 
Jacket: Moon Elixir x MUSE - Dripping in Luxury Coat in Onyx 
Star Bruises: Misschevious - Mag Gacha Blogger Item in Star Bites BOM (Coming February 11th to ROMP)
Wounds:  Misschevious - Mag Gacha Blogger Item in Mad at the Hatter RARE BOM (Coming February 11th to ROMP)
Dress: The Rotting Lab - Near Slip in Black 
Pose: FOXCITY - Boss Babe, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment