Friday, February 26, 2021

Time for a Night Out!

It's FRIDAY and I've been given the weekend off by my amazing bossman... Although what I am going to do with that time off I have NO IDEA... I keep wishing that I could go for a night on the town, to a bar or a live music event, but in reality would I really go out? As much as I miss going to live gigs, would I really wanna go out or have I become too accustomed to hiding in my PJs? 
Maybe I would have to make the effort? Maybe I should try in SL sometime? Maybe I should hit the clubs and see what happens... 

I decided that it was time to get dressed up and head out into the night... Going to stay with a friend in the city, stuffing all my overnight stuff into a small rucksack - in today's case the Glitter Goth Backpack from Neverwish, which will be on sale for the Saturday Sale tomorrow - pulling on a super cute outfit, which has become somewhat of a look of the days for me since I LOVE IT and don't want to change LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Amy 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Jacket in Black 
Necklace Set: Kibitz - Natasha's Heart Necklace & Collar 
Bruises: WITCH - Heart Bruises BOM 
Upper Carving: The Rotting Lab - MLMLME Wounds 
Lower Carving: persephone - Stupid Slut 
Dress: [Cynful] - Ariana Dress in FLF Special 2 
Left Bag: Neverwish - Glitter Goth Backpack in Black (Available February 27th for the Saturday Sale) 
Right Bag: MOVEMENT - Chain Bag in CUTE BUT PSYCHO 
Thigh Carving: Immortuos - Leg Lace Scarification 
Boots: CULT - Danika 
Pose: FOXCITY - Boss Babe, Pose 5 
Backdrop: FOXCITY Photo Booth - Free Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment