Saturday, February 20, 2021

Dikku Neon Nights!

Do you ever have times when you put together an outfit and then CANNOT stop wondering what you want to do to show it off?! I've been having one of those days, the kind where I put on an outfit that makes me smile and then I cannot help myself... I cannot stop tweaking and changing things, adding and replacing things, and then wondering where the heck I'm going to show off the epic outfit I pulled together... 
Just my luck that the Neon Nights - a backdrop from Paparazzi - club was closed until later, I wanted to show off my pretty little outfit of dicks... 

Since I cannot show it off in the club, well I'll just park outside and wait like a cheap hooker on the corner and show myself off... 
I'm a little Dickish today... It's CUTE though I promise... I mean it was all started by this adorable Sachie Hybrid Dikku Skirt - from Ghoul - that has a surprise behind *wink wink*, and it seemed to look so cute with the Ibis Shirt that's all hanging off and undone - from miss chelsea - but I went through so many different options as to what would I wear on my exposed nunga... Pasties, it had to be pasties, as a bra was just not working for me, then I remembered these adorable Lenore Pasties - from Violetility - and was happy... A few more little details like my necklaces from ERSCH and Ama - yes that's what you think it is hehe, a girl needs to keep her beads close at hand - and I was happy to stand on the corner like a hooker sucking a lollypop until the club opens!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Cyanna Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Tongue: kotte - Tongue
Upper Necklace: Ama - Booty Necklace (Available until March 6th at FaMESHed X)
Lower Necklace: ERSCH - Significant Chokers
Top: miss chelsea - Ibis Shirt in Black
Lollipop: LEMME - Love to Suck
Pasties: Violetility - Lenore Pasties
Skirt: Ghoul - Sachie Hybrid Dikku in Pack 1
Pose: FOXCITY - Baby, Pose 4m
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Neon Nightclub 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment