Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Just WOW!

It is the middle of the week, and I've been working my little butt off , but I wanted to step back a minute and drift off into another world... I closed my eyes and let myself drift away... The sparkles happened, the colours happened and BOOM... WOW... 

In my sleepy daze, I found myself drifiting off to a place of magic, mystery and even a little sparkle... I was drifitng amongst the stars and dancing on the planets - for someone that hates aliens it's an unual thing, although I seem to get caught in the stars a lot - and I watched the colours drift past almost as if I was on a high... It was just... WOW... 
Maybe it's the glasses - they are awesome aren't they? I bought them from Ananas during the weekend sales though I've had my eye on them for a while, along with a lot of other goodies in their awesome little store. The rest is just a load of stars, planets and lovely sparkly little things... 

What is she wearing; 
Outer Planet Halo: random.Matter x bonbon - Star Girl Gacha Item in Planetary Halo 
Halo: Pukki - Galaxy Halo 
Hair: Doe - Dearis in Neon 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: Ananas - Neon Glasses in Wow 
Eye Make-up: #LuluB! - Universia Makeup 
Freckles: #LuluB! - Universia Freckless 
Earrings: Luova - Star Earrings (Past Group Gift) 
Floating Crystals: #LuluB! - Luz Floating Crystals in Rainbow 
Collar: Vibing - Rikku Collar 
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - The Moon and the Stars for You 
Pose: FOXCITY - Baby, Pose 2 
Backdrop: [Grunt] - Grid Pool Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment