Friday, February 5, 2021

Pictures of Hell's Ruin

One of my greatest loves in SL is definitely having the ability to express myself in the form of taking pictures and blogging. I know that I'm not the world's best - or even anywhere close - but I love doing what I do as a form of relaxation and therapy... I love using my look and props and the most fantaastical locations to create something pretty that tells a story, and I LOVE being able to use it as an excuse to explore the dark places of SL and see things tht Covid-lockdown is preventing anyone from doing in RL right now... 
Today I grabbed my camera and went on a little exploration trip, into the caverns of Hell - currently accessible through The Bay... Being a dead doll demon I can access these places fairly easily, but I stumbled on a place I'd never found before... The ruins of Hell.. 

So being the little photographer that I am I had to reach into my bag and grab my Polaroid Camera - that comes with a set of Polaroid poses from Secret Poses at The Liaison Collaborative until February 10th - and started taking shots of the amazing light that was bouncing around in Hellish ruins... 
I LOVE my outfit today, even though it wasn't really well shown in the picture that I share today I'm sure it will be worn a LOT more during the next few weeks LOL... These amazing dungarees - sorry should call them overalls since that's the name they have - are the Nova Overalls from AsteroidBox, which are now available at Anthem until February 28th. I LOVE THEMMMMMMM... It's so unusual for me to find full coverage clothing I love - I dress like a bit of a hooker at times LOL - but these overalls are awesomesauce. 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Briar Mesh Hair in Fireworks 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Neck Chain: CULT - Zeffer 
Outfit: AsteroidBox - Nova Overalls in Stripes (Available until February 28th at Anthem
Bracelet: SEKA - Punkette Wrist 
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Polaroid, Pose 3 (Available until February 10th at The Liaison Collaborative

No comments:

Post a Comment